All of us have experienced early stress or trauma to one degree or another.
Peggy Reynolds has been a healing arts practitioner in the San Diego area for the past 23 years. She is a licensed Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) and Registered Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist (RCST®), as well as an approved teacher through the Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America. She is also certified in trauma healing as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) with the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute. Peggy is an Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant, International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE).
Peggy has an additional five years of training with Dr. Ray Castellino in the field of pre- and perinatal psychology, as well as training with Maura Sills in core process psychotherapy and relational field.
Peggy specializes in the treatment of trauma for all ages. She has a particular focus on the treatment of early developmental trauma, attachment, and bonding issues. She integrates biodynamic craniosacral therapy, trauma work, and pre- and perinatal psychology to facilitate the process of trauma resolution for individuals and families.
As the founder and director of the Universal Alliance for Family Health, a not-for-profit 501c3, Peggy supports and educates families in healing. She is also an internationally certified Lactation Consultant through the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) and a certified parent educator through the International Network for Children and Families.
Animals need treatment too, ask about bringing your pet in for a session.
Peggy is the mother of two grown daughters and is lucky to have four amazing grand children. When she’s not teaching or working with private clients, Peggy can usually be found spending time with her family, riding her horse, Rox, or playing with her dogs, Lilly and Gigi. She is now working as a volunteer at the Rising Pheonix Equine Rehabilitation center offering her services in Craniosacral and Somatic Therapies for the horses as well as the Veterans who come for healing.
Highlights of Peggy’s experience:
- Licensed Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP)
- Registered Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist (RCST®), Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA)
- Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP), Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- Certified Craniosacral Teacher, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA), teaching for the past 20 years
- Completed Ray Castellino’s prenatal and birth therapy training, 5 years of study in the field of pre- and perinatal psychology
- Core Process and Relational Field studies with Maura Sills, Karuna Institute in Devon England
- Founder and Director of the Universal Alliance for Family Health, a not-for-profit 501c3 that helps support the health and healing of families
- Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant, International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
- Certified parent educator, International Network for Children and Families
- In practice as a healing arts practitioner for 23 years