Craniosacral Biodynamics Application Process
This professional training course is intended for practitioners in orthodox or complementary fields of medicine or therapy. Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is a prerequisite for admission. Experience in some form of body-oriented therapy is recommended. Places in the course are limited. An interview will be required if distance permits. Admission is at the discretion of the Teacher.
- Submission of the application form for the training in Craniosacral Biodynamics.
- Practitioner Status in orthodox or complementary fields of medicine or therapy.
- A sound training in and knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- At least two years professional practice in your own field.
- Training in, and appreciation of, practice management skills, standards of professional practice and professional code of ethics.
- An interview will be required.
- Experience in a body oriented therapy form
- Personal experience of Craniosacral Therapy
- Experience of other holistic forms of therapy